Monday, May 23, 2011

Let's Take a Break With Marcia Ball

What do these clips have to do with cars?  Absolutely nothing.  I've just loved the hell out of this woman and her music ever since I saw her do a "Don't Mess With Texas" PSA back in the 80's or 90's.  This gal can really cook, and I don't mean dinner either.  Her piano solos are killer (especially in the second clip)!

The first clip is from the early 90's (I think) and is the PSA I mentioned above.  The second clip (after the jump) is from 1990, and the third one is from about a year ago (2010).  She's still got it!  Enjoy!!







1 comment:

  1. Have seen Marcia live on multiple occasions. She is the most talented rockin' honky-tonk blues entertainer of our day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. Let us know what you think!