Friday, September 20, 2013

Getting Buzzed

This would fall under the category of being caught *above* the curb, but pretty cool anyway.  This past June, I happened to see something go past my front window that seemed a little unusual....and airplane!  

I grabbed my video camera and went outside to video my own personal airshow.  It seems that something appears to have broken on a combine that was working the field across the road from my house.  It had been sitting for a couple of days when it seems that the parts needed to repair it arrived by air-mail.  

The Piper J-3 Cub first made a low pass (the one I originally saw), then landed, delivered the part, and took off again.  Then, the pilot thought he would have a little fun so he buzzed the combine (and my house in the process) a few times before taking off for home.  

This is how we do things out here in the country! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Let us know what you think!